ACTIVATOR Rehab Poles, Recommended by leading surgeons, physicians and therapists, were designed by an occupational therapist & gerontologist specifically for rehab and long-term conditions. This unique patented design enhances strengthening, stability and off-loading with your safety in mind.
ACTIVATOR ℗ poles may be beneficial for pre/post hip knee surgery (upon assessment of a rehab professional), soft tissue injuries, Parkinson’s, stroke, MS, chronic pain, cancer rehab, spinal conditions and older adults.* There are currently 10 independent studies on the ACTIVATOR Poles at hospitals and universities in Canada and the renowned Royal Orthopedic Hospital in London, UK. Available in both Silver/Red and Evening Black colors!
- Button locking system for greater weight-bearing capacity
- Maximum User Weight 250 lbs (114 kg)
- Weight bearing per pole 200 lbs (90 kg)
- Patented ergonomic Coregrip designed for core strengthening, balance and off loading while reducing strain on wrist
- Bell shaped tip for stability
- Wide ledge instead of a strap to reduce the risk of injury
- 3 Anti-vibration features to minimize stress on joints
- Adjustable to user heights to 6′ (182 cm) & ACTIVATOR 2 is 6’4″ (193 cm)
- 2-section collapsible poles for travel
- Includes a user guide and online video instruction on the ACTIVATOR technique