Workers Comp Rehab
What is Workers Comp Rehab?
We provide treatment to injured workers to help ensure a successful return to work. We work closely with all parties including the case managers and referring doctors to guarantee a smooth process and the individual is able to focus on their recovery with no worries.
Workers Comp Rehab can help with some of these conditions
Let’s answer some of your questions before you make the time to come in!
We want to make sure you’re ready and your time is used appropriately.
What to expect from Initial Evaluation
- Discuss the patient’s functional limitations.
- Evaluate impairments including, but not limited to, pain, strength, ROM, and balance.
- Discuss the patients and the therapist’s goals for aquatic therapy.
- Discuss benefits of aquatic therapy
- Give patients instructions on getting to the pool, what to wear, etc.
- May also give the patient a few land-based exercises to do as a HEP, if the patient has a flexibility issue or a severe strength deficiency.