Thera-Band Resistance Band Loops offer continuous loop elastic bands in differing progressive resistance levels. The resistance loops can be used for a variety of applications; they’re particularly effective for lower body exercises that increase strength and balance. The Resistance Band Exercise Loops can be used to add variety to standard workouts. They’re an excellent method of resistance training for the development of specific muscles and tendons. A resistance loop can also be used in rehabilitation post-injury or post-surgery, in Pilates, and for increasing flexibility and/or mobility. Resistance levels for the Band Loops are yellow (thin), red (medium), green (heavy) and blue (x-heavy). Each band is available in 3 lengths: 8″, 12″ and 18″.
- Pre-made loops offer progressing strengthening exercises and extraordinary benefits in strength, flexibility, cardio, aerobic exercise and more.
- Feature 4 resistance levels and are available in 3 different (flat) lengths: 8″, 12″ and 18″.
- Choose from resistance levels of yellow (thin), red (medium), green (heavy) and blue (extra-heavy).
- The resistance loop comes in 3 lengths to accommodate different body sizes and different requirements.
- Lightweight and portable, exercise loops can be taken and used nearly anywhere.
There are no reviews yet.