Therabath Professional Paraffin Bath is USA made to Class II medical device standards. Therabath units are hand-assembled ensuring that each and every one leaves the factory durable, safe, and reliable.
6 – 9 LB. WAX CAPACITY — up to 25% deeper than previous models
ANODIZED ALUMINUM TANK — lightweight, durable, and energy efficient
ALWAYS SAFE TEMPERATURE RANGE — even during the initial melt cycle!
INTEGRATED HANDLES — ease transport in the home, clinic or office 110V (Model TB6)
MANUFACTURING & QUALITY STANDARDS Made in the USA since 1962 5-Year Limited Warranty
FDA Class II Medical device ISO 13485:2003
Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Standards CE/cetL electrical safety rated — the only USA made paraffin bath approved for sale in Europe Rugged construction — built to last
INCLUDED IN THE BOX:
Therabath Professional Thermotherapy Paraffin Bath
6 lbs. (6-1 lb. bags) of Unscented Therabath Professional Refill Paraffin
1 plastic grille
1 lid with integrated handle
5-Year Limited Warranty
Unit dimensions: Inside — 11.4″ L x 6.75″ W x 5.8″ D Outside — 14.3″ L x 8.2″ W x 7.5″ D
Other scents available on our website: Greapfruit Tea Tree, Peach, Lavender Harmony, Unscented, Wintergreen, Cucumber Melon/Thyme, Fresh Squeezed Lemon, Blooming Lilacs, Vanilla Cupcake, Eucalyptus Rosemary Mint or Orange Ginger
- Deep immersion paraffin wax space that is 25% deeper than previous models.
- Features 6–9 lb. wax capacity and is sure to help provide relief from discomfort.
- Proudly made in the USA since 1962.
- Anodized aluminum tank is lightweight, durable, and energy efficient.
- Always-Safe Temperature Range allows unit to run safely 24 hours per day.
- Hand-assembled and tested to ensure safety and reliability.
- Aims to support clients with an uncompromising commitment to quality and safety.