The durable rubber urban boot tips for our Urban Poling fitness poles (including Series 300, 4Life, Adventure Series and Spirit poles) should be replaced when the tread begins to wear to ensure continued grip and shock-absorption.
Our exclusive urban boot tips:
- Flex on contact to absorb shock and vibration when the poles strike the ground
- Provide excellent traction on hard surfaces such as sidewalks or pavement
- Help propel you forward, creating a mechanism to walk faster and achieve a better workout
- Are quickly and easily removed to expose the carbide tip for walking on softer surfaces such as sand, trails and snow
- Available in both Black and Pink
The urban boot tips should face the opposite direction you are walking.
Urban Poling is focused on increasing mobility and function for every age, ability and fitness level. Through our educational programs and uniquely designed poles, their mission is to help people realize that their full potential is not only achievable but also sustainable, by doing exactly what their body was designed to do – move.
Urban Poling is an awarding winning and 100% women-owned and operated Canadian company. Incorporated in 2005, it was one of the first companies to bring Urban Poling (generic name is Nordic walking) to Canada! Today as an international education center & distributor, their high performance Urban and ACTIVATOR poles are found in 1000+ stores and have been adopted as a therapy & fitness tool by more than 5000 graduates of our training programs including diverse healthcare professionals and fitness instructors.