What is Neurological Rehab?
Neurological conditions can negatively effect all aspects of an individual’s life and can even be debilitating. Our neurological rehab services can help make life better and easier for these individuals.
These include conditions of the nervous system such as:
We are also able to address chronic metabolic conditions that impact the function of multiple body systems such as: diabetes vascular diseases, heart disease, pulmonary diseases, obesity, amputations, and renal disease.
Neurological Rehab can help with some of these conditions
Let’s answer some of your questions before you make the time to come in!
We want to make sure you’re ready and your time is used appropriately.
What to expect from Initial Evaluation
- Discuss the patient’s functional limitations.
- Evaluate impairments including, but not limited to, pain, strength, ROM, and balance.
- Discuss the patients and the therapist’s goals for aquatic therapy.
- Discuss benefits of aquatic therapy
- Give patients instructions on getting to the pool, what to wear, etc.
- May also give the patient a few land-based exercises to do as a HEP, if the patient has a flexibility issue or a severe strength deficiency.