Bosu Home Balance Trainer encourages individuals to tone and strengthen core muscles with fun and effective rehabilitation from the comforts of home. The BOSU Home Balance Trainer is designed with an inflatable, rubber dome and a durable flat base, allowing patients to move any home floor exercise onto this balance trainer to intensify workouts and ultimately, speed recovery. Use the Home Balance Trainer, dome or platform side down for extended workout progressions, accommodating all fitness levels.
- Inflatable rubber dome that stands on platform.
- Ideal for balance training and core strengthening.
- Includes hand pump, owner’s manual, 4-in-1 DVD (Total Body, Calorie Combustion, Long & Lean and Absolutely Abs workouts), and a bonus DVD.
- Made in the USA.
- Maximum user weight is 300 lbs.
- Dimensions: 23” x 23” x 10”.
Founded in 1999 by David Weck, BOSU® – which stands for “both sides utilized” – is a leading brand in the fitness industry, known for their iconic BOSU® Balance Trainer which continues to be one of the most successful fitness training products in the world. This iconic and versatile Balance Trainer can be used for a wide range of exercises to improve balance, core strength, and overall fitness, and we hope that it inspires individuals to explore all sides of their fitness capabilities.