Urban Poling Bell Tips are made of durable rubber for ACTIVATOR ℗ Poles. The bell-shaped tips provide greater stability and weight bearing than the traditional Nordic walking boot tips.
Replace bell tips when treads begin to wear and affect their stability, grip and shock-absorbing capabilities.
- Improve stability and balance
- Absorb vibration to reduce impact
- Made of durable rubber so the trends last longer than tips made of plastic
- Provide excellent traction on hard surfaces, both indoors and outdoors
- Are quickly and easily removed to expose the carbide tip for walking on softer surfaces such as sand, trails and snow.
Urban Poling’s mission is focused on increasing mobility and function for every age, ability and fitness level. Through our educational programs and uniquely designed poles, our mission is to help people realize that their full potential is not only achievable but also sustainable, by doing exactly what their body was designed to do – move.
Urban Poling is an awarding winning and 100% women-owned and operated Canadian company. Incorporated in 2005, it was one of the first companies to bring Urban Poling (generic name is Nordic walking) to Canada! Today as an international education center & distributor, their high performance Urban and ACTIVATOR poles are found in 1000+ stores and have been adopted as a therapy & fitness tool by more than 5000 graduates of our training programs including, diverse healthcare professionals and fitness instructors.